If you have a volunteer opportunity that happens weekly or monthly (or even multiple times a week) you create a project with recurring dates. First, see this article about creating a project and then refer to the following instructions to set recurring dates:
- Visit your Administrative Dashboard by clicking on the link in your Profile dropdown, or visit admin.vomo.org.
- When the "Dashboard" opens, use the menu on the left and select "Projects."
- In the middle of the page select "New Project".
- Fill in the necessary information in the spaces provided under the first tab called "Details".
Now to set recurring dates for your project:
- Next, select the "Dates" tab
- To set recurring dates for your project select "Add Multiple Dates"
- Under "Step 1: Set First Date Information" select your project's first date, type and number of volunteer roles, and the start and end times.
- Under "Step 2: Set the Frequency" select the frequency of the project (weekly or monthly)
- To the right, select the specific recurring day (or days) of the week.
- Finally under "Step 3: Set Date to End By" select the final date your recurring project will occur.
To finalize your recurring dates and publish your project:
- Select "Generate Dates" at the bottom.
- Make sure the correct recurring dates populate in the list and then select "Verify".
- Scroll back to the top of the page and click "Publish" if your project is ready to go live or "Save As Draft" if it's not ready yet.