Follow these simple steps:
- Visit your Admin Dashboard by clicking on the link in your Profile dropdown.
- When the Dashboard opens, use the menu on the left and select Projects.
- In the middle of the page select New Project.
- Fill in the necessary information and photos provided under the first tab called Details.
- Use the Advanced Options if you need them for Privacy/Approval Settings, or to add Point People, Attachments, and Links to your Project.
- Click on the Dates tab.
- With every project you have the option of creating an Anytime, Single Date, or Multiple (recurring) Project. Choose the option that is right for your project.
- Add the necessary dates, custom roles, and capacity for each Serving Date.
- After ALL of the necessary information is filled, click "Publish" to immediately publish your project live for volunteers to join.
- If you'd like to save it as a draft to complete at a later date, select "save as draft." On the Draft projects page of your left Menu Bar will be a list of draft projects waiting to be published.
Please leave a comment below with additional questions you might have and someone from our team will get in touch with you!
Create / Edit Project: