Follow these simple steps:
- Login to your VOMO account.
- Navigate to your organization's dashboard by clicking on your profile picture and selecting "administration."
- From the menu on the left select "Users."
- On the right of the page is a white box that says "Invite a Member" with two options, "Single" or "Bulk." To invite a single person to be a "user" for your organization, simply fill in their email address in the space provided and click "Send Invitation."
- To invite multiple people at once select "bulk." You will have to upload a CSV document with the names and emails of the individuals you are wanting to invite to be users. Download the appropriate template (Microsoft Excel and Google Docs are supported). Replace the sample info with the appropriate names and emails. Save this the CSV document to your computer in a place you can easily navigate back to.
- Back on the User page of the dashboard, select the "Upload a CSV" button.
- Navigate to the CSV document you just created and saved to your computer and upload it. *Once you upload the CSV document email invites will AUTOMATICALLY be sent. So make sure you all of the info is correct before uploading. Everyone on your CSV template will be invited as a "user." So if you want someone to be an "organizer" or "admin" you will need to change their role manually.
Watch this video to see how to add users:
Please leave a comment below with additional questions you might have and someone from our team will get in touch with you!